Discussion: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

1ADAM12
TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Jun 3 2007, 7:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2007, 7:56 PM EDT
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THE TEXT MESSAGES FROM INSIDE THE PHONE THAT ARE SAVED AND PRINT THEM WITH ALL THE INFORMATION ON THEM AT ALL? CAN ANYONE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS? THANKS ADAM 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: print text messages
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Jun 4 2007, 6:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2007, 6:51 AM EDT
Forward the SMS to your email and then print it out from there. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Jun 4 2007, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2007, 10:45 AM EDT
I thought about that but it does not show up who sent the text message to the phone.....so I would have to edit it some how to get the name of the person that sent the text message to me....Is it possible to have the whole item with the dates and things or is there a way that I can save it to my calendar so that it would be able to view it from Outlook? Any suggestions?

Thanks for the SMS Message though...
Do you find this valuable?    

reman
3. RE: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Oct 4 2007, 1:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2007, 1:16 PM EDT
Same here! I am having a battle with my ex wife and my attorney would like to get copies of the messages.
Any ideas????
reman

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Oct 8 2007, 10:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 8 2007, 10:32 PM EDT
I use Jeyo Mobile Extender, lets me back up the sms msgs to an xml file...holds all the info and can be opened as a txt file, but has a bunch of other formatting info unfortunately..but you could edit that out Do you find this valuable?    
Chrischa
Chrischa
5. RE: TEXT MESSAGES AND PRINTING?
Aug 26 2008, 9:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 26 2008, 9:44 AM EDT
"Same here! I am having a battle with my ex wife and my attorney would like to get copies of the messages.
Any ideas????
reman"
Have you found anything more out about text messaging and printing? I see it has been sometime since you made this post. I am also having a legal issue in which I need to save the documents with the sender and date sent. I spoke with T-Mobile and HTC at length today and they were not able to give me any information that woudl help. I was able to copy the body of each document to MSword, but that only gives the date of transfer without sender or date of text. I was also told by T-Mobile about handango.com as a 3rd party to do this, but HTC could not verify whether this was a good option or not. They had said I should research 3rd party software first, as some software can damage the phone. They are the ones who suggested I go to the HTC forum. Chrischa

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)