Discussion: A2DP Intermittent Playback IssueReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time

Posted Anonymously
A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Oct 18 2006, 4:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2006, 4:27 AM EDT
I don't know if it's just me but is anybody else having issues with intermittent playback of music using A2DP. I have the Jabra BT620s headset. Everything works fine with them apart from music. I get intermittent playback of music. The song will start playing in WMP and then the sound just cuts out, then after a few seconds I can here the song again and so on. The music does no actually stop playing, I just lose the sound. I've tried using the Jabra's on my laptop and that work's fine. Any comments will be much appreciated. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Mar 28 2007, 7:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2007, 7:19 AM EDT
I have a similar Issue. I have a Cingular 8525 and am using a Sony Ericson HBH-DS970 Stereo Bluetooth Headset. About once a minute the sound cuts out, but less than what your describing, maybe for half a second and then continues. Can't tell if the music stops or what. I would guess that this is some kind of buffer issue, or that the headset is doing some other type of communicating with the device durng that time. Don't know if it's a phone or headset issue. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Apr 1 2007, 9:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 1 2007, 9:20 PM EDT
I def. have the same problem with WMP, I think it might have to do with a low quality BT USB. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Apr 26 2007, 1:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2007, 1:04 AM EDT
I had the same problem and solved it. I also use a BT620 Jabra headset. No problems once I turned off the wifi feature. I am assuming it is using too much processing at the same time or same transmitter. Whatever it was, that solved it. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Jun 9 2007, 3:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2007, 3:29 PM EDT
Hi have the same problem for the communication between my laptop (HP pavillion dv2000t) and the BT receiver attached to my hifi. The receiver is a zoom iHiFi 4360. I still don't know if it is due to the laptop or the receiver. According to the zoom technical support it can be due to some interference. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Nov 1 2007, 5:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 1 2007, 5:17 AM EDT
I have same with HTC Tytn II and Jabra BT320s , oftne stop for 1-2 sec, during playback, can also sound as though music is not at correct speed.
Sometimes it works fine for ages, then it will start again. WIFI is off on phone.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Nov 6 2007, 2:07 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 6 2007, 2:07 PM EST
Is there a fix for this issue?
I have exactly the same problem on my Tytn..................music mutes for 1 or 2 seconds etc
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Nov 18 2007, 10:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2007, 10:13 AM EST
Same problem with HTC Wizard, WM6 ROM and Jabra BT8010. Resetting the device fixes the problem for a while, so probably something to do with some processes or such. Have to keep watching the WIFI, but I think it has mostly been off. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
8. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Nov 18 2007, 10:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2007, 10:33 AM EST
Just found this possible fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=284974 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
9. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Aug 19 2008, 3:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 19 2008, 3:09 PM EDT
I have the exact same issue with my pc i updated my jabras firmware and it helped a little Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
10. RE: A2DP Intermittent Playback Issue
Dec 11 2008, 5:20 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 11 2008, 5:20 AM EST
I have the same problem with my Zoom iHifi, streaming over short distances from my laptop to hifi. Even when I turn off the wireless network in the house, (which can cause interference, according to the instruction booklet), the signal continues to be intermittent. Do you find this valuable?