Location: change language from german to english in touch pro2?

Discussion: How to change the language german to engslih in touch pro2?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
gobirahul
gobirahul
How to change the language german to engslih in touch pro2?
Oct 19 2009, 6:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 6:13 AM EDT
am using HTC touch pro2 with german version. i would like to chnage into english.
i tried with several ROM upgrade utilities to upgrade into english. it failed with connection error 220.
please help me to upgrade the my ROM german to English?
It is window mobile 6.1 professional
15  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
1. RE: How to change the language german to engslih in touch pro2?
Oct 19 2009, 6:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 6:22 AM EDT
ERROR [220] : MAIN BATTERY POWER
This error message will appear when the device's battery power is not sufficient. Although RUU will instruct you to plug in the AC adapter, it still has to make sure that your device has enough power to upgrade the radio. (Even when you plug in the AC adapter, the device is unable to charge the battery when it is upgrading the radio).
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
gobirahul
gobirahul
2. RE: How to change the language german to engslih in touch pro2?
Oct 19 2009, 11:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 11:54 AM EDT
Hi,

Thanks for the information.
now i got the following error message when start the ROM UPgrade.
ERROR 294 INVALID VENDOR ID
Have any idea about this issue?
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
3. RE: How to change the language german to engslih in touch pro2?
Oct 19 2009, 12:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 12:13 PM EDT
"Hi,

Thanks for the information.
now i got the following error message when start the ROM UPgrade.
ERROR 294 INVALID VENDOR ID
Have any idea about this issue?"
All HTC phones are locked to the original rom that they were shipped with. This to guard against people trying to flash roms that are not meant for their phones and damaging their phones beyond repair ( bricking the phone ) and then blaming HTC for their own mistake. Invalid vendor id , means that this rom is not the original rom or an upgrade to the original rom that came with your phone. It is like trying to load Windows XP on to your Apple Computer, it can't be done without additional work arounds.
4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)