Discussion: New Voicemail notification issueReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
marylynn3
marylynn3
New Voicemail notification issue
Apr 5 2009, 8:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2009, 8:15 PM EDT
My HTC Touch does not let me know when there is a new voice mail. Is there a way to make that happen? The "missed call" app is helpful, but not consistent. Sometimes it doesn't even alert me that I've missed a call. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: New Voicemail notification issue
Apr 6 2009, 10:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2009, 10:41 AM EDT
"My HTC Touch does not let me know when there is a new voice mail. Is there a way to make that happen? The "missed call" app is helpful, but not consistent. Sometimes it doesn't even alert me that I've missed a call. "
Check your Voicemail indication settings on the device by going to Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifications.
If those are set to alert you of a new voicemail, then check with your carrier to make sure that the alert is enabled on the network.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
marylynn3
marylynn3
2. RE: New Voicemail notification issue
Apr 22 2009, 7:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 22 2009, 7:04 AM EDT
"Check your Voicemail indication settings on the device by going to Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifications.
If those are set to alert you of a new voicemail, then check with your carrier to make sure that the alert is enabled on the network."
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Thanks so much for your assistance. I thought I had my settings correct, but I did not. I haven't missed a missed phone call since!
Do you find this valuable?    

hrosen50@rcn.com
3. RE: New Voicemail notification issue
Aug 4 2009, 8:36 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 4 2009, 8:36 AM EDT
"Check your Voicemail indication settings on the device by going to Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifications.
If those are set to alert you of a new voicemail, then check with your carrier to make sure that the alert is enabled on the network."
This works for < 5 minutes, then it reverts to the balloon. I need to have the v-mail notification remain up on top. How can I accomplish that? Thx.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
unwarzcul
unwarzcul
4. RE: New Voicemail notification issue
Jun 27 2010, 5:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 27 2010, 5:47 PM EDT
how to delete the notification, i can't find the message, tq. Do you find this valuable?    

AustonJacobs
5. RE: New Voicemail notification issue
Aug 25 2010, 11:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 11:59 PM EDT
hey man..i am having the same problem and its saying i have no voicemails but i still have the notification! I NEED HELP! Do you find this valuable?